National Parents as Teachers website -- Click on their RESOURCES tab for parent information.
- Download the Quality of Life Coalition’s comprehensive list of Resources for Families in Dickinson County: Dickinson County Resources
- Download the list of Parenting eBooks available at Abilene Public Library: APL's ebook List
- Check out QLC’s Parent Connect website: This site joins parents, community agencies, health care providers and childcare providers to foster healthy social and emotional development for 0-5-year-olds.
PHONE HOTLINES & HELPLINES 24-HOUR EMERGENCY NUMBERS
- Kansas Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline — Confidential & Available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week@ 1-888-363-2287
- 24 Hour Alcohol Helpline @ 1-866-645-8216
- Center for Disease Control Information (CDC-INFO) @ 1-800-232-4636
- Kansas Protection Report Center - To report suspected child abuse/neglect or adult abuse/neglect/exploitation, call 1-800-922-5330
- Kansas Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline - Confidential & Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week @ 1-888-363-2287
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children @ 1-800-843-5678
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Poison Help @ 1-800-222-1222